To help keep maintenance costs under control, Skoda customers have long worried about warranty duration. In response, Skoda has just launched an ‘Anytime Warranty’ package for all its cars with coverage for up to a 1 year or 20,000 km (whichever comes earlier).
Here’s everything that you need to know about this new warranty package: –
- The new Anytime Warranty package covers all Skoda cars, including the models which have been discontinued, such as Rapid, Yeti, Superb, Octavia, and the Kodiaq diesel.
- It is possible to purchase this warranty package at any time during ownership, even after the original warranty has expired. However, your Skoda should not be older than 7 years/1,30,000 km in order to be eligible to purchase this warranty package. But it is worth noting that an inspection by qualified technicians is required before the car can be covered by the Anytime Warranty.
- As mentioned above, this warranty package will extend your Skoda car’s warranty for another year/20,000 kilometres (whichever comes earlier).
- The new warranty scheme applies to existing and extended warranties as well.
- This warranty package is also transferrable if you sell your old vehicle.
For those who aren’t aware, all Skoda models come with a standard 4-year/100,000-kilometer warranty. This can be further extended to the 5th and 6th year for up to 1,50,000km under the carmaker’s ‘Peace of Mind Program’. And now you can extend the coverage for your vehicle for up to 8 years and 1,50,000 miles with the ‘Anytime Warranty’ package.
Commenting on its launch, Petr Šolc, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India, said, “We began 2023 by telling you the way forward for ŠKODA AUTO India is not going to be just about newer cars, but several innovations that provide an unparalleled ownership and maintenance experience for our customers. Anytime Warranty is one such offering that delivers on our promise of customer satisfaction and hassle-free ownership experience in our path towards Accelerating Growth.”