Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Prices Increased
The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650, which was launched earlier this year in January, has now undergone a price increase of Rs 5,000.
|Super Meteor 650||Colour Options||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Astral||Black, Blue and Green||Rs 3.54 lakh|
|Interstellar||Grey and Green||Rs 3.69 lakh|
|Celestial||Blue and Red||Rs 3.84 lakh|
All prices ex-showroom Delhi.
- Aside from the price hike, the flagship cruiser remains unchanged.
- The Interstellar and Celestial continue to be offered in two colours each, while the Astral is available in three colours. The top-of-the-line Celestial variant also gets a range of touring accessories as standard, such as a large windscreen, a touring seat and a pillion backrest for added comfort.
- Powering the Super Meteor is a 648cc, parallel-twin, air-oil-cooled petrol engine that makes 47PS at 7,250rpm and 52Nm at 5,650rpm. It gets a 6-speed gearbox along with a slip-assist clutch.
- Underpinned on a tubular spine frame steel chassis, the bike gets a 43mm inverted Showa fork up front and a pre-load adjustable rear twin-shock absorber setup at the rear.
- The bike utilizes a 320mm front and 300mm rear disc setup, assisted by a dual-channel Antilock Braking System (ABS) to ensure safer braking.
- When it comes to features, Royal Enfiled has equipped this cruiser with an LED lighting system, a twin-pod instrument cluster, along with a turn-by-turn ‘Tripper’ navigation pod and chrome-finished side mirrors. The brand also offers a wide range of accessories with the bike, allowing customers to personalise it as per their taste and convenience.