Royal Enfield Art of Motorcycling Returns; Five Winners To Get Reward of Rs 1.5 lakh
Royal Enfield is back with season 3 of the Art of Motorcycling campaign. Here’s all you need to know about this creative campaign: –
- With season 3, Royal Enfield has come up with a whole new level with the ”Art on Street” initiative, under which the arts created by participants being displayed across art districts across Delhi (Lodhi Art District), Chennai (Kannagi Art District), and Mumbai (Mahind (E) Art District).
- The mural art will also integrate a first-of-its-kind Augmented Reality (AR)-powered display for the larger community to experience.
- Designs from Season 1 and Season 2 will also be showcased through several art installations in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
- Winners of season 3 will get the opportunity to win a myriad of rewards and showcase their work to a larger audience.
- The top five winners will be awarded Rs 1.5 lakh each, and their designs will be featured on Royal Enfield’s merchandise and converted into NFTs.
- Two of the top five creators will get the opportunity to intern with Royal Enfield’s design team and the next 15 winners from this season will have their designs featured on ‘Make It Yours’ – Royal Enfield’s personalisation and customization platform.
- Interested artists can visit the #ArtOfMotorcyling section on Royal Enfield’s website to register for the campaign and download the toolkit.
- Participants can then create their own unique design and share it on Instagram, tagging @royalenfield and @royalenfieldlifestyle and using #ArtOfMotorcycling #REApparel.
- The last date to participate is April 10th.
- The winners will be announced on April 17th.