Nissan and its budget brand Datsun have introduced several monthly offers on its selected models for April 2021. While Datsun has rolled out benefits on its entire product lineup, Nissan is only offering savings on its Kicks compact SUV. Here's a look at the model-wise offers for April 2021: –
1. Nissan Kicks
Up to Rs 50,000
Up to Rs 80,000
- The above-mentioned offers are valid on both 1.5-litre NA petrol and 1.3-litre turbo petrol versions.
- Currently, the Nissan Kicks is priced between Rs 9.49 lakh and Rs 14.64 lakh.
2. Datsun Redi-GO
Up to Rs 15,000
Up to Rs 37,000
- The entry-level Datsun Redi-GO is available with two petrol engine choices: 0.8-liter petrol (54PS/72Nm) and 1.0-liter petrol (69PS/91Nm). Both mills get a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard, the second of the two also comes with the choice of a 5-speed AMT.
- Currently, the Datsun Redi-GO retails from Rs 3.83 lakh to Rs 4.95 lakh.
3. Datsun GO and GO+
Up to Rs 20,000
Up to Rs 40,000
- Both Datsun GO and GO+ are available with the same benefits. However, they miss out on the additional discounts available with its younger sibling Redi-GO+.
- For the people not in know, the Datsun GO is a 5-seater hatchback, whereas the Go Plus is a 7-seater sub-4-meter MPV. Both of these Japanese offerings are available with a 1.2-liter petrol engine (up to 77PS/104Nm) that can be had with either a 5-speed manual or CVT automatic.
- Currently, the Datsun GO is priced from Rs 4.02 lakh to Rs 6.51 lakh, whereas the GO+ cost between Rs 4.25 lakh to Rs 6.99 lakh.
*All prices, ex-showroom Delhi.
- All these above-mentioned offers are valid till the end of 30th April 2021.
- The offer price may vary depending on the city, variant, and color selection.
- The additional discounts will depend based on the Cibil Score, whereas exchange benefits can be availed only at NIC-enabled dealerships.
- The brand is also offering additional LTC offers for all Central Govt./State Govt./PSU/PSB employees. Kindly contact your nearest Nissan/Datsun dealership for more details.