Royal Enfield has launched a new Wingman connected feature for its flagship motorcycle, the Super Meteor 650. This new innovative feature will be integrated into the existing Royal Enfield mobile application, enhancing the rider’s connectivity and providing valuable insights about their bike.
Here’s a look at all the traits of the new Royal Enfield Wingman feature: –
- Live Tracking: This enables riders to track the live location of their motorcycles.
- Last Parking Location: Utilising Google Maps navigation, riders can easily retrieve the last parked location of their bikes with a GPS accuracy tolerance of 20 to 200 meters.
- Vehicle Alert: This is to keep riders well-informed about their bike’s status by providing real-time updates on fuel level, battery percentage, and the overall health of the bike.
- Trip Summary: It will allow riders to access all the essential information about their last 3 months’ trips, including trip route, average speed, sudden braking, speeding incidents and acceleration.
- Grid Support: Any probable failure in the motorcycle, which induces immotile circumstances, will be managed by the GRID team by arranging Roadside Assistance (RSA). However, it is worth noting that the GRID support will be available between 9 am and 6 pm, while the RSA support will be available 24×7 on all days.
All the new buyers of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 will get this feature pre-enabled with a 5 years data subscription. However, the existing customers can retrofit the feature at their nearest Royal Enfield service center for Rs 6,500, along with the fitment charges. This will include a dongle, plus data plan and Roadside Assistance service.