MG Sold 5006 SUVs In May 2023; Sales Up By 25 Percent Over Last Year
- MG Motor India has unleashed its sales figures for May 2023.
- The carmaker sold 5,006 units last month, registering a monthly growth of roughly 10 per cent compared to April 2023 and 25 per cent growth compared to May 2022.
- For reference, this SAIC-owned British brand registered sales of 4551 units in April 2023 and 4,008 units in May 2022.
|Model||May 2023 Sales||April 2023 Sales||May 2022 Sales||MoM||YoY|
|Hector / Hector Plus||TBU||3103||1633||TBU||TBU|
- MG Motor says that it has received a positive response for the recently launched Comet EV. It is a 3-door compact electric vehicle targeted for urban use. It is priced from Rs 7.98 lakh onwards (ex-showroom).
- The carmaker has also recently introduced the BLACKSTORM Edition of the MG Gloster SUV, which gets some interesting cosmetic enhancements over the regular model.
Also Read: MG Gloster Now Available In 8-Seater Avatar