MG Gloster BLACKSTORM Edition Launched At Rs 40.30 Lakh
MG Motor India has launched the Gloster BlackStorm Edition in India at an starting price of Rs 40,29,800 (ex-showroom). Compared to the standard model, it get a few cosmetic variations.
|MG Gloster BLACKSTORM||Ex-Showroom Price|
|2WD (6 / 7-seater)||Rs 40,29,800|
|4WD (6 / 7-seater)||Rs 43,07,800|
- Compared to the standard model, the BLACKSTORM commands a premium of Rs 1,30,000.
Also Read: Bookings Are Now Open For MG Comet EV
MG Gloster BLACKSTORM Edition – What’s New?
- The MG Gloster BLACKSTORM has some cosmetic variations, such as a stealthier-looking black exterior hue with red inserts in the headlamps, bumpers, side cladding and brake callipers. The SUV also get the BLACKSTORM badging on the front fenders.
- The Dark Theme is further enhanced by the black roof rail, window surround, fender, fog garnish, and smoked black taillight & badges, collectively creating an impactful aesthetic.
- Inside, MG has provided the Gloster BLACKSTORM with a black-themed interior, complementing the overall cabin with sporty red accents.
- With the BLACKSTORM edition, buyers will get two seating configurations to choose from – 6 and 7-seater.
- When it comes to features, the BLACKSTORM trim carries forward all the features of the standard model, like a 12-way adjustable driver seat, 12.3-inch infotainment system, connected car tech, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, 6 airbags, seven terrain modes, electronic stability program, and LEVEL-1 advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
No Changes Under The Hood
The special edition continues with the 2-litre diesel engine options, both mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Here’s a look at their specifications: –
|Engine||2.0-litre turbo diesel||2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel|
|Transmission||8-speed torque converter automatic||8-speed torque converter automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear-wheel drive||All-wheel drive|
In the full-size SUV segment, the MG Gloster goes up against the Toyota Fortuner, Isuzu muX and petrol-ony Skoda Kodiaq.
With its unique dark-themed elements, the Gloster BLACKSTORM Edition provides buyers an option to stand out on the road by offering a distinct and stylish aesthetic appeal.