Maruti Suzuki’s Version Of Innova Hycross To Be Launched By July 2023
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed that they will be launching a brand new premium MPV in the Indian market, and as we reported earlier, the upcoming model will be based on the Toyota Innova Hycross and is expected to be launched by July 2023.
- It will be Maruti Suzuki’s new flagship product that will be sold through the Nexa dealerships.
- Similar to the Grand Vitara, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki MPV will be identical to the well-received Innova Hycross and will be manufactured & provided by Toyota.
- To set it apart and provide it with a unique identity, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki MPV is predicted to feature some visual variations from the Toyota Innova Hycross.
- On the technical front, it will be identical to the Innova Hycross.
- It will underpin the Toyota TNGA-C architecture and will be powered by a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol and 2.0-litre strong hybrid petrol engines, both mated CVT and e-CVT automatic transmission, respectively. The latter claims a fuel efficiency of 21.1 kmpl.
- For creatures’ comfort, it will be loaded with advanced features like floating touchscreen infotainment with connected car tech, wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, an “ottoman function” for the captain seats in 2nd row, a powered tailgate, electronic parking brakes, a 360-degree camera, and most importantly the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) that should include Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Departure Assist, Road Sign Assist, Proactive Driving Assist and Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
- Expect the prices of the new Maruti MPV to start from around Rs 19 lakh (ex-showroom).
In other news, Maruti Suzuki has recently launched the Fronx crossover in India. The next big launch from the Indo-Japanese carmaker will be the Jimny which is expected to go on sale in May 2023. Recently, its prices were leaked through dealer’s invoice.