Maruti Suzuki Swift, Brezza and All Other Arena Cars Get Black Edition
- Maruti Suzuki Arena cars get new Black Edition treatment.
- Black Edition treatment will be offered with select variants.
- They will come dropped in a new Pearl Midnight Black colour.
- There is no additional charge for this special black paint.
- Interior of these car remain unchanged.
- Specifically curated accessory packages are also available for Black Edition models at a special price.
After launching Black Edition for its Nexa range of models, Maruti Suzuki has now given the same treatment to its select Arena cars as part of the carmaker’s 40th anniversary celebrations. With this, the Alto K10, S-Presso, WagonR, Celerio, Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and Brezza get a new Pearl Midnight Black exterior hue.
It is worth noting that the Black Edition models will be available only with select variants of these aforementioned models, and their prices are consistent with their regular versions. Detailed information on which trims will receive the new black colour will be released later. We suggest you to contact your nearest Arena dealers for further details.
- Discounts Worth Up To Rs 65,000 On Maruti Arena Cars This Month
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis and Ciaz Get Offers of Up To Rs 45,000 This Month
Aside from the introduction of a new black colour option, there aren’t any feature or mechanical changes to any of these models. However, Maruti Suzuki will be offering specially curated accessories packages with these models at a special price, ranging from Rs 14,990 to Rs 35,990. These packages will include accessories like cushions, mats, seat covers, trim garnishes, chargers and vacuum cleaners.
In other news, Maruti Suzuki has recently updated the Swift mid-size hatch with Electronic Stability Control features. This will now be offered standard across its variant lineup. Besides, models like Baleno, Ertiga and XL6 also receive a few new connectivity features, including wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto support.