Maruti Suzuki Invicto Interior Leaked In Spy Images
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the Invicto on July 5. Recently, it was spotted at a dealership stockyard, and now its interior images have surfaced online.
- The interior of the Maruti Suzuki Invicto looks similar to the Toyota Innova Hycross, save for the colour scheme and Suzuki’s badging.
- The Hycross gets a black-and-brown scheme with a silver accent around the AC vents and centre console. On the other hand, the Invicto will come wrapped in an all-black hue with golden highlights.
- The leaked image also confirms the presence of the memory function for the driver’s seat.
- Reports also suggest that the Invicto won’t get features like a powered tailgate and Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS). However, features like floating infotainment, connected car tech, rear AC vents, panoramic sunroof, wireless charger, auto headlamps, rear ottoman seats etc., are expected to be carried forward from its Toyota counterpart.
- Powering the Maruti MPV will be Toyota’s 2-litre petrol engine mated to a self-charging strong hybrid system that produces a combined power output of 186PS and 206Nm.
- This mill comes mated to an e-CVT automatic transmission and delivers a fuel efficiency of over 23 kmpl.
- Since Invicto is expected to skip ADAS and other premium features, its prices will likely remain below Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom).