Maruti Suzuki Invicto All Colour Options Detailed In Images
Maruti Suzuki Invicto has finally been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 24.79 lakh (ex-showroom). If you’re planning to buy this rebadged Innova Hycross, here we’ve detailed all the colour options offered with this premium people mover.
- Maruti has offered the Invicto in four monotone colours: Mysctic White, Majestic Silver, Stellar Bronze and Nexa Blue.
- Dual-tone paint options are not available with the Invicto.
Engine and Gearbox
- At the heart of the Maruti Suzuki Invicto is Toyota’s 2-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine mated to a self-charging strong hybrid powertrain that delivers a combined output of 186PS and 206Nm. It comes paired with an e-CVT automatic transmission.
- It gets a front-wheel drivetrain (FWD).
- The MPV is claimed to return a fuel efficiency of 23.24 kmpl.
- Unlike the Innova Hycross, the Invicto skips the non-hybrid engine option.
- The Maruti Suzuki Invicto gets all the features of the Innova Hycross save for the front fog lamps, JBL sound system, Ottoman-powered rear seats and ADAS.
- Key highlights of its convenience pack include automatic LED headlamps, a powered tailgate, memory functions for the powered driver’s seat, a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, connected car tech, a 7-inch digital driver’s display, paddle shifters, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, rear AC vents, panoramic sunroof.
- For safety, the MPV gets multiple airbags, electronic stability control, front & rear parking sensors, a 360-degree camera, an electronic parking brake with auto-hold, all-wheel disc brakes and more.
In the MPV segment, the Maruti Suzuki Invicto can be considered a premium alternative to the Kia Carens and Toyota Innova Crysta.