Maruti Invicto Variants Explained – Zeta+ and Alpha+
Maruti Suzuki Invicto has finally been launched as the brand’s flagship MPV in the Indian market. It is essentially a rebadged version of Toyota Innova Hycross that undercuts its donor model by a decent margin. Maruti offers the Invicto in two variants: Zeta+ and Alpha+. Let’s explore what each variant has on offer: –
1. Maruti Suzuki Invicto Zeta+
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 24.79 lakh (7-seater), Rs 24.84 lakh (8-seater)|
Key Features: –
- Exterior: Twin LED headlamps with NEXTre’ DRLs, NEXTre’ Signature LED tail lamps, linear LED turn Indicators (positioned at front bumper), turn indicator on ORVMs, roof end spoiler with LED stop lamp, chrome garnish on tailgate, and 17-inch precision cut alloy wheels.
- Interior: All-black cabin theme with champagne gold accent, soft-touch finish, premium roof ambient lighting, and leather finish on door armrests.
- Comfort & Convenience: Rear wipers & washer, height adjustable driver’s seat, captain seats with slide & recline functions, side table for captain seats (7-seater), 2nd Row 60:40 split with slide & recline functions (8 Seater), 3rd-row seat with 50:50 split & recline functions, air-cooled retractable cup holders, auto AC, rear AC vents, retractable sunshade in 2nd row, green-tinted windshield & window glasses, paddle shifters, cruise control, push start/stop with Smart key, tilt & telescopic adjustable steering, illuminated USB Ports [1st Row: Type A + C, 2nd Row: Type C + C].
- Infotainment: 7-inch digital driver display, 8-inch touchscreen system, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, 6-speaker music system, and connected car tech.
- Safety: 6 airbags, reversing camera, electronic parking brake with auto-hold, vehicle stability control, hill-start assist, 3-point seatbelts for all passengers, ISOFIX anchorages, and all-wheel disc brakes.
2. Maruti Suzuki Invicto Alpha+
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 28.42 lakh (7-seater)|
|Premium over Zeta+||Rs 3.63 lakh|
Key Features (over Zeta+ variant): –
- Exterior: Chrome outside door handles and wheel arch cladding.
- Interior: Soft-touch finish for front door pads with stitching and leatherette seats.
- Comfort & Convenience: Auto-dimming IRVM, ORVMs with welcome light function, 8-way power-adjustable driver seat with memory function, panoramic sunroof, powered tailgate, dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, PM2.5 air filter, and remote controls for windows.
- Infotainment: 10.1-inch touchscreen system with wireless Apple Carplay.
- Safety: Tyre pressure monitoring system, front & rear parking sensors, 360-degree camera with guidelines, seatbelt reminder for all seats, and rear defogger.
Toyota Innova Hycross vs Maruti Invicto – What’s The Difference?
- Cosmetic changes upfront.
- Distinct interior colour scheme.
- Invicto has smaller 17-inch alloy wheels with different designs.
- When it comes to features, it misses out on front fog lamps, rear powered Ottoman seats in the 7-seater version, JBL sound system and ADAS safety suite.
- Invicto skips the non-hybrid petrol engine.
Maruti Invicto Engine Specifications
|Engine||2.0-litre petrol with self-charging strong hybrid system|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Battery Type||Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride) with 168 cell|
|Max Power||186PS (combined), 152PS (engine) and 113PS (electric motor)|
|Peak Torque||187Nm (engine) and 206Nm (electric motor)|
|Claimed Mileage||23.24 kmpl|
|Driving Modes||Eco, Normal, Power and EV|
Maruti Invicto Dimensions
|Width||up to 1850 mm|
|Height||up to 1795 mm|
|Kerb weight||up to 1685 kg|
Maruti Invicto Colours
Maruti Suzuki offers the Invicto in four monotone shades: Mysctic White, Majestic Silver, Stellar Bronze and Nexa Blue. Click here to see their images.