Mahindra has begun a 10-day long service camp for its customers called M-Plus Mega Service Camp, from 16th to 26th February. The event will take place at over 600 Mahindra touchpoints across the nation, and will allow customers to avail a free car check-up, along with several additional perks & discounts on service charges, parts and lubricants.
Strived at delivering trouble free experience and optimal performance of Mahindra SUVs during the summer season, the Mahindra M-Plus Mega Summer Service Camp will offer: –
- 5,000+ free services
- a 75-point check assessment
- 5 percent on parts and lubricants
- 10 percent discount on labour cost
- 25 percent discount on Maxicare – exterior-body vehicle treatment
- 15 percent wavier on the 24X7 roadside assistance
- A cashback will also be offered to those who purchase Mahindra’s Shield Extended Warranty plan during the camp.
- The consumers who visit the service camps may also be able to win gifts.
Moreover, all Mahindra workshops feature Qwik service, enabling customers to have their periodic maintenance work completed in 90 minutes. At the Mega Service camp, this facility is only available with a prior appointment.