Kia Sonet Aurochs Edition Launched; Price Starts From Rs 11.85 Lakh
Kia India has launched the Sonet Aurochs Edition in India. Based on the mid-spec HTX variant, it’s available with both turbo-petrol and diesel engine options, with prices starting from Rs 11.85 lakh (ex-showroom).
|Kia Sonet Aurochs Edition||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Turbo-Petrol iMT||Rs 11.85 lakh|
|Turbo-Petrol DCT||Rs 12.39 lakh|
|Diesel iMT||Rs 12.65 lakh|
|Diesel AT||Rs 13.45 lakh|
Also Read: Kia EV6 Bookings Reopen In India
Kia Sonet Aurochs Edition – What’s Special?
- Kia has offered the Sonet Aurochs Edition with a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model. These include Tangerine accents on the grille, bumpers, door sills, skid plates and wheels hub. It also receives Aurochs Edition badges on the front grill and the rear.
- The brand has offered it in four colour options: Gravity Grey, Aurora Black Pearl, Sparkling Silver and Glacier White Pearl.
- When it comes to features, it is identical to the standard HTX variant. Having said that, the SUV gets
- 16-inch diamond-cut alloy
- LED headlamps & taillamps
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Electric sunroof
- Height-adjustable driver seat
- Smart key with remote engine start function
- Cruise control
- Automatic climate control with rear AC vents
- Multi-drive modes and traction modes
- Remote engine start/stop
- Paddle shifters
- 4 airbags
Kia offers the Sonet Aurochs Edition with a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. Here’s a look at their specifications: –
|Engine||1.0-litre turbo-petrol||1.5-litre diesel|
|Transmission||6-speed iMT/7-speed DCT||6-speed iMT/7-speed DCT|
The other variants of the Kia Sonet also come with a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine (83PS/115Nm), paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. However, the carmaker hasn’t offered it with the new Aurochs Edition.