Kia Carens MPV Gets Expensive By Up To Rs 50,000
Kia India has announced a price hike for its Carens MPV. Revised by up to Rs 50,000, the Kia Carens now ranges between Rs 10 lakh to 18 lakh (ex-showroom). Here’s a look at its variant-wise new prices: –
Kia Carens Petrol Variants
|Variant||New Price||Premium Over Last Price|
|1.5-litre N.A. petrol|
|Premium||Rs 10 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Prestige||Rs 11.2 lakh||+Rs 50,000|
|Premium||Rs 11.3 lakh||+Rs 10,000|
|Prestige||Rs 12.5 lakh||+Rs 10,000|
|Prestige Plus||Rs 14 lakh||+Rs 10,000|
|Prestige Plus (DCT)||Rs 15 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
|Luxury||Rs 15.45 lakh||+Rs 15,000|
|Luxury Plus 6-seater||Rs 16.75 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
|Luxury Plus 7-seater||Rs 16.8 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
|Luxury Plus 6-seater (DCT)||Rs 17.65 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
|Luxury Plus 7-seater (DCT)||Rs 17.7 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
- Kia India Recalls Carens MPV To Fix Airbag Software Error
- Kia Carens: Which Variant Offers The Most Value?
Kia Carens Diesel Variants
|1.5-litre Diesel Variant||New Price||Premium Over Last Price|
|Premium||Rs 11.7 lakh||+Rs 30,000|
|Prestige||Rs 12.90 lakh||+Rs 30,000|
|Prestige Plus||Rs 14.40 lakh||+Rs 30,000|
|Luxury||Rs 15.85 lakh||+Rs 35,000|
|Luxury Plus 6-seater||Rs 17.05 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Luxury Plus 7-seater||Rs 17.10 lakh||+Rs 30,000|
|Luxury Plus 6-seater (Auto)||Rs 17.95 lakh||+Rs 30,000|
|Luxury Plus 7-seater (Auto)||Rs 18 lakh||+Rs 30,000|
- The petrol variants of Kia Carens are now costlier by up to Rs 50,000, with its naturally aspirated variants being the most affected by the price hike.
- Prices of the diesel variants have surged by up to Rs 40,000.
- It’s the second price hike for the Kia Carens since its launch in February 2022.
- Aside from the price hike, the Kia Carens remain unchanged. It continues to go up against the Maruti Suzuki XL6, Ertiga, and select variants of Toyota Innova Crysta.