Hyundai Exter Rear Design Revealed
As the launch date for the Hyundai Exter on July 10 draws near, the company is gradually unveiling more information about this upcoming compact SUV. Recently, the carmaker revealed the rear design of the Hyundai Exter.
- At first glance, the rear of the Hyundai Exter appears rough and butchy.
- Like the LED DRLs at the front, the rear features H-shaped LED taillights connected by a textured finished black strip with the Hyundai logo positioned in the middle.
- Furthermore, the huge silver skid plate at the bottom provides it a rugged appeal.
- Click here for its detailed front profile look.
What Else We Know About The Hyundai Exter
- Hyundai will offer the Exter in seven broad trim levels: EX, EX (O), S, S (O), SX, SX (O), and SX (O) Connect.
- It will share its powertrain options with the Grand i10 Nios. Meaning it would be offered with two engine options: a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine paired to a 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT and a 1.2-litre petrol-CNG mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Hyundai will offer the Exter in six single-tone and three dual-tone colour options.
- In terms of features, this Tata Punch-rivaling SUV will be loaded with a voice-activated electric sunroof, the segment’s first dual-dashcam, connected car tech, six airbags (standard), ESC, hill hold & descent control, vehicle stability control, tyre pressure monitoring system, rear parking camera and much more.
- Expect it to also receive a digital instrument cluster, auto AC, automatic headlamps, rear AC vents, cruise control, and wireless integration support for Apple Carplay and Android Auto.