Hyundai Exter Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch
The Hyundai Exter micro-SUV has been spotted undisguised ahead of its anticipated unveiling next month. The brand is expected to price the Exter competitively to put it in contention with the Tata Punch, Citroen C3, Nissan Magnite and Renault Kiger.
What Do The Spy Images Reveal?
- Latest spy images reveal full details of the new Exter SUV.
- The Exter’s design language follows the trend of Hyundai’s recent car launches.
- The SUV features an upright design with slim, higher-placed H-shaped LED DRLs.
- The main projector headlamps can be seen positioned down below on its parametric front grille.
- In a bold move, Hyundai has incorporated blackened pillars and various darker elements into Exter’s design, giving it a more aggressive and athletic appearance.
- The SUV features blacked-out bumpers, roof rails, and wheel arches, all contributing to its rough look.
- The rear angle of the latest spy images showcases a black strip on the tailgate flanked by the H-shaped LED tail lamps residing inside a dark housing.
Interior and Features
Interior details of the Exter SUV are still under wraps, but it’s anticipated to have a unique look compared to other Hyundai cars. Expect it to come loaded with features such as a floating infotainment system, digital driver’s display, wireless smartphone charger, and more.
The Exter is expected to utilise the Hyundai i20’s 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine with manual and AMT transmission options. Additionally, the 1-litre turbo-petrol engine with 100PS power output may also be offered with select variants.