Hyundai Exter Color Options, Variant Lineup Revealed – 13 Petrol, 2 CNG Variants
Hyundai Motor recently announced its upcoming micro-SUV, the Exter, and has now unveiled its complete variant lineup, which will consist of eight variants with two engine options.
Check out the table below for a breakdown of the powertrain options available for each variant: –
|1.2L Petrol-Manual||1.2L Petrol-AMT||1.2L CNG|
|SX Dual Tone||✅||✅||❌|
|SX (O) Connect||✅||✅||❌|
- The Hyundai Exter will be offered in 13 petrol and 2 CNG variants.
- The 1.2-litre petrol-manual powertrain is offered across the lineup. However, the AMT automatic transmission option will be offered only with five variants.
- The CNG powertrain option for Hyundai Exter is limited to the mid-spec S and SX variants.
Hyundai has not yet disclosed the engine specifications for the Exter. But it shares its powertrain with the i20 and Grand i10 Nios, this would mean that the 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine could generate 83PS and 114Nm of torque, while the CNG variant may have a lower power output of 69PS and 95Nm.
Hyundai will offer the Exter in six single-tone and three dual-tone colour options.
|Singletone Shades||Dual-tone Shades|
|– Atlas White|
– Cosmic Blue
– Ranger Khaki
– Fiery Red
– Starry Night
– Titan Grey
|– Atlas White with Abyss Black|
– Ranger Khaki with Abyss Black
– Cosmic Blue with Abyss Black
Bookings are now open
Bookings for the Exter are already underway for a token amount of Rs 11,000. Expect the carmaker to launch it in the coming weeks, with prices likely to start from around Rs 6 lakh (ex-showroom).
Once launched, this smallest Hyundai SUV will go up against the Tata Punch, Citroen C3 and Maruti Suzuki Fronx.