Honda Elevate SUV: Company Estimated 4-Months Waiting Period By Launch
- The highly-awaited Honda Elevate SUV is scheduled to be launched in the first week of September. Its bookings have already been commenced, and going by the ongoing demand, Honda predicts a waiting period of roughly four months for the Elevate by its launch.
- Honda has also revealed that the series production of the Elevate will begin by the end of July, and it will be available to experience for the public by mid-August.
Honda Elevate – A Quick Overview
- Elevate is the brand’s answer to the established mid-size SUVs like Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Toyota Hyryder and Maruti Grand Vitara.
- It is based on the carmaker’s Global Small Car platform, which also underpins the Honda City.
- Honda will offer it in four variants: SV, V, VX and ZX.
- When it comes to features, the Honda Elevate gets all the whistles & the bells, leaving no stone unturned in offering a delightful experience with features like automatic headlamps, all-LED lighting system, an electric sunroof, a 10.25-inch touchscreen system, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, connected car technology, a 7-inch digital driver’s display, automatic AC, rear AC vents, cruise control, up to 6 airbags, ESC, hill hold assist, lane-watch assist, and Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) that further comprises automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, forward collision avoidance and much more.
- Underneath the hood, the Elevate equips a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder, i-VTEC petrol engine that produces 121PS and 145Nm.
- Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a CVT automatic unit.
- The SUV claims a fuel efficiency of up to 15.31kmpl with manual and 16.92kmpl with the CVT.
- The carmaker has also announced to introduce its pure electric version by 2026.
We believe Honda will price the Elevate between Rs 11 lakh and Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).