Hero Xpulse BS6 version Specs revealed
Hero Motocorp has revealed specs and other details with regard to its motorcycle Hero Xpulse ahead of its launch. This new BS6 version was much awaited and its specs are now finally available with us.
Hero Xpulse 200: Specifications & features
It enjoys the following features:-
- It is powered by a 199cc, fuel-injected, oil-cooled engine producing power of 17.8 bhp at 8500 rpm and torque of 16.45 Nm at 6500 rpm which means the BS6 version is on the lower side of making power than its BS4 version.
- The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with a wet clutch.
- It has a telescopic suspension at the front and a rider-adjustable mono-shock at the rear. It also gets a new exhaust system.
- It has disc brakes at both front and rear and a single-channel ABS.
- It also enjoys a full LED headlamp and an advanced instrument cluster with smartphone-enabled navigations.
- It has a kerb weight of 157 kg, which is 3 kg heavier than its predecessor, and a fuel tank capacity of 13 litres.
- It is available in 5 colours namely- White, Matte Green, Matte Grey, Sports Red and Panther Black.
Hero Motocorp is yet to launch the BS6 version of the bike in India though several Hero dealerships have started taking bookings. Company is yet to officially announce the prices. We expect the rates to go up by Rs. 10,000-15,000. BS4 version of XPluse was available in Carburettor and FI in 1,15,000 INR and 1,24,000 INR respectively.
It will rival against the likes of Apache RTR 200, KTM Duke 200, Yamaha FZ 25, Suzuki Gixxer 250 etc.