Hero XPulse 200 4V To Get These New Features
Hero MotoCorp has teased the updated XPulse 200 4V from its social media handles, revealing that the upgraded ADV motorcycle is set to receive a new LED headlamp setup and what appears to be off-road modes.
- The new headlamp setup will incorporate the brand’s signature H-shaped daytime running lamps, along with projector headlamps that should offer better visibility than the ongoing unit.
- Accelerating the excitement further, the XPulse 200 4V is all set to receive three distinct riding modes – Road, Off-road, and Rally. These modes are designed to modify the intensity of the Antilock Braking System (ABS), delivering a customized experience for riders.
- It’s worth noting that this latest addition also marks the debut of dual-channel ABS in Hero motorcycles, adding an extra layer of safety to an already impressive adventure tourer.
- While it’s not official, the Road mode is likely to provide a full-fledged dual-channel ABS experience, while the Off-road mode might allow a bit of rear-wheel slip for those adventure seekers looking to beat the unpaved paths. And, for the ultimate adrenaline rush, the Rally mode is rumoured to disengage the rear-wheel ABS, catering to the thrill-seekers who crave the ultimate off-road experience.
- We also expect Hero to introduce a new colour scheme for the bike.
Also Read: Hero Vida V1 Gets A Price Cut of Rs 25,000, Expands To 8 New Cities
Will there be any mechanical changes?
- The Hero XPulse 200 will continue to be powered by the same 200cc, 4-valve, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine as the ongoing model that produces 18.4PS and 17.1Nm. However, it will now be upgraded to comply with the real-driving emissions BS6.2 regulations and E20 fuel.
Expect the upgraded XPulse 200 to command a premium of around Rs 5,000 over the ongoing model that is currently priced at Rs 1,38,766 (ex-showroom Delhi). While it doesn’t have any direct rival, it can be seen as an affordable alternative to the Royal Enfield Himalayan.