Hero Updated Optima CX And NYX Electric Scooters Range
Hero Electric has upgraded the Optima CX and NYX range of electric scooters for 2023. They have received some new features, as well as a variant rejig. Here are the details: –
- For starters, Hero Electric has revised the variant lineup of the Optima CX range. Its single-battery variant will now be called the ”CX 2.0” and the double-battery pack will be called the ‘‘CX 5.0”.
- Hero Electric NYX will continue to be referred to as NYX. It only comes in a dual-battery pack variant.
- Among the feature additions are the new LED lights and alloy wheels.
- The brand has also hinted at Bluetooth-enabled connectivity features.
- Details regarding the battery pack, motor specifications, and BMS are still under wraps.
- As a result of these changes, Hero Electric now exceeds the Rs 1 lakh mark for the first time in its history. Having said that, the prices for all these electric scooters range between Rs 85,000 and Rs 1.30 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The Hero Optima CX 5.0 is expected to be the most pricey of the trio.
- In the entry-level electric two-wheeler segment, the Hero Optima CX 2.0 and NYX rival the Ampere Magnus EX, whereas the Optima CX 5.0 could be seen as an alternative to the TVS iQube.
Note: Our team will update this space as we learn more about the 2023 Hero Electric CX 2.0, CX 5.0 and NYX.