Citroen C3 Receives Another Price Hike; Expensive By Rs 18,000
French carmaker Citroen has increased prices of the C3 cross-hatch for the second time this year. This time the prices have been increased by up to Rs 18,000.
Let’s take a look at the variant-wise new prices: –
|Citroen C3 Variants||New Price||Quantum of Price Hike|
|Live||Rs 6.16 lakh||+ Rs 18,000|
|Feel||Rs 7.08 lakh||+ Rs 18,000|
|Feel with Vibe Pack||Rs 7.23 lakh||+ Rs 18,000|
|Feel (Dual Tone)||Rs 7.23 lakh||+ Rs 18,000|
|Feel with Vibe Pack (Dual Tone)||Rs 7.38 lakh||+ Rs 18,000|
|Feel Turbo with Vibe Pack (Dual Tone)||Rs 8.25 lakh||Unchanged|
Also Read: Here Are All The Accessories Available With Citroen eC3 Electric Hatch
- Except for the range-topping Feel turbocharged trim, all the variants of Citroen C3 have received a uniform price hike of Rs 18,000.
- The hatchback now costs between Rs 6.16 lakh and Rs 8.25 lakh (ex-showroom).
- It still undercuts the Tata Punch by a decent margin. For reference, the Punch retails between Rs 6 – 9.54 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Aside from the price hike, the Citroen C3 remains unchanged.
Citroen C3 Engine Options
- Citroen offers the C3 with two engine options: a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol (82PS/115Nm) and a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol (110PS/190Nm).
- The naturally aspirated mill comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox, whereas the turbocharged unit gets a 6-speed manual unit.
- No automatic transmission is on offer.
In other news, Citroen has recently introduced an electric version of the C3 dubbed as ”eC3”. It comes with a 29.2 kWh battery pack that claims a range of 320 km/charge. Currently, it is priced from Rs 11.50 – 12.13 lakh (ex-showroom). Click here for more details.