Hero Karizma XMR 210 Launched At Rs 1.83 Lakh
After tons of teasers, the iconic Hero Karizma is back at an attractive introductory ex-showroom price of Rs 1,72,900 (regular price of Rs 1,82,900). Bookings for the new Karizma will commence today at 2:10 PM.
Let’s quickly delve into all the necessary details of the 2023 Hero Karizma XMR 210: –
- Powered by an all-new 210cc, 4-valve, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine (first for any Hero bike) that makes 25.5PS at 9250 rpm and 20.4Nm at 7250 rpm.
- The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch to decrease rear-wheel skidding during aggressive downshifting and reduce clutch lever effort during gear shifts.
- Based on the steel trellis frame (another first for any Hero bike), the new Karizma features full fairing with sharper lines, giving it an aggressive look.
- Notable design highlights include a dual projector LED headlamp with H-shaped LED DRL, a segment’s first adjustable windshield, clip-on-handlebars for precise control, sportier split seat arrangement, rear-set footpegs for an aggressive riding stance, and spoked alloy wheels.
- Other features include an all-LED lighting system, illuminated switchgear, and LCD rider’s display with Bluetooth connectivity & turn-by-turn navigation support.
- Underpinnings comprise a conventional telescopic fork up front and a 6-step preload adjustable monoshock at the rear.
- For braking, the bike gets petal disc brakes at both ends, with a dual-channel Antilock Braking System (ABS) as standard.
- Available in three colour options: Iconic Yellow, Turbo Red and Matte Phantom Black.
In the Indian market, the new Hero Karizma XMR 210 will go up against the likes of Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 (Rs 1.92 – 2.06 lakh) and Bajaj Pulsar RS200 (Rs 1.72 lakh). It could also be seen as an affordable alternative to the KTM RC 200, which currently costs Rs 2.18 lakh.
All prices, ex-showroom.