Here’s What’s On Offer In The New Entry-Level SV Variant of Honda City
Honda has recently introduced the facelifted City with minor cosmetic changes and tons of new features. The sedan has also recieved a new entry-level SV variant at Rs 11.49 lakh, bringing its starting price down by Rs 87,000. With this, the Honda City has become more affordable than the Volkswagen Virtus and Skoda Slavia.
Here check out what the new Honda City SV variant has on offer: –
- Exterior: Projector headlamps, LED DRLs, 3D LED tail lamps, 15-inch steel wheels with covers.
- Interior: Dual-tone cabin, analogue instrument cluster, and fabric seat upholstery.
- Comfort and convenience: Front & rear centre armrest, height adjustable driver seat, smart keyless entry with push button start/stop, auto AC, rear AC vents, powered side mirrors, tilt & telescopic steering wheel, and rear defogger.
- Infotainment: An 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, 4 speakers.
- Safety: Four airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, traction control, hill start assist, tyre pressure monitoring system, ISOFIX child seat anchors, three-point seatbelts for all passengers, rear parking sensors with camera.
The new base-spec SV variant of the Honda City is extremely well-equipped. This is definitely worth considering if you have a limited budget.
In any case, if you have an extra Rs 87,000 to spend, then you would be better off opting for the V trim, since it comes with tons of extras over the SV trim, such as alloy wheels, fog lamps, Apple Carplay and Android Auto wireless integration, automatic headlamps, connected car technology, and Honda Sensing Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).