Harley-Davidson X440 Prices Increased; Deliveries To Start In October
Hero Motocorp has announced to stop online bookings for the newly-launched Harley-Davidson X440 on August 3 due to high demand. The bikemaker has declared a price increase for the smallest and most affordable Harley, which will take effect in the upcoming booking window.
|Harley-Davison X440 Variants||Launch Price||New Price||Premium|
|Classic||Rs 2,29,000||Rs 2,39,500||+Rs 10,500|
|Vivid||Rs 2,49,000||Rs 2,59,500||+Rs 10,500|
|Pinnacle||Rs 2,69,000||Rs 2,79,500||+Rs 10,500|
- All the variants of the Harley-Davidson X440 have undergone a uniform price hike of Rs 10,500 for all variants. With this, the entry-level Harley now costs between Rs 2.39 lakh and Rs 2.79 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Compared to its key rival, the Triumph Speed 400, the X440 has become expensive by up to Rs 46,500.
- The escalated price will apply to customers who will reserve the Harley-Davidson X440 during the forthcoming booking window.
- Production of the Harley X440 will begin in September this year at Hero MotoCorp’s ‘Garden Factory’ at Neemrana in Rajasthan, with deliveries likely to commence in October.
What Powers The Harley-Davidson X440?
Powering the Harley Davidson X440 is a 440cc, 2-valve, air-cooled, E20-compliant engine, mated to a 6-speed gearbox with an assist & slipper clutch. It generates 27.4PS of max power at 6,000 rpm and 38Nm of peak torque at 4,000 rpm.
Harley-Davidson X440 – Key Features
Based on the double downtube frame, the X440 comes loaded with tons of premium features, like: –
- 43mm USD fork up
- Gas-charged, preload-adjustable twin shock absorber
- Dual-Channel ABS
- All-LED illumination system
- 3.0 USB port
- Traction control
- A single-pod TFT rider’s display with Bluetooth-based smartphone connectivity support.
Harley-Davidson X440 Classic, Vivid and Pinnacle – Key Differences
|Classic||Features spoke wheels, monotone paint scheme and blacked-out engine fins.|
|Vivid||It gets dual-tone paint and alloy wheels.|
|Pinnacle||The range-topping variant boasts dual-tone alloy wheels, machined engine fins, more premium paint options with 3D decals on the fuel tank, and smartphone connectivity features.|