Citroen C3 Aircross Bookings, Engine Specifications, and Mileage Details Revealed
Back in April 2023, Citroen India revealed its new three-row mid-size SUV, the C3 Aircross. During its official debut, most of the details about the vehicle were disclosed, except for the mileage, variants and booking details. Now, some of these information have been revealed.
Bookings, Launch Timeline and Deliveries
Citroen India will start accepting bookings for the C3 Aircross from September 2023, with prices likely to be announced in the same month. Its deliveries; however, will commence in October this year.
Citroen C3 Aircross – Engine Specifications and Mileage
- The upcoming C3 Aircross will be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine rated at 110PS and 190Nm. It gets a 6-speed manual gearbox that transmits the power to the front wheels of the car.
- In terms of fuel efficiency, the Citroen C3 Aircross is claimed to return a mileage of 18.5 kmpl. That’s 0.8 kmpl less than its hatchback sibling.
- The C3 Aircross will be offered in two seating configurations – a standard 5-seater and a 7-seater version with a three-row layout.
Variant, Features and Customisation Options
Citroen will provide the C3 Aircross in a sole, fully-loaded Max trim, with key features including: –
- Fully-digital instrument cluster with a tachometer
- A 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Electronically adjustable side mirrors
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Idle start/stop system
- Multiple airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Rear parking sensors with camera
Buyers will have the option to personalize it according to their preferences with four customization packs: Vibe, Elegance, Travel, and Care.
Once launched, the C3 Aicross will go up against the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Maruti Grand Vitara, Toyota Hyryder, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun and the upcoming Honda Elevate.