Geneva International Motor Show Makes A Comeback; Will Be Held In Qatar This Time
As previously reported, the pioneer of all motor shows, the Geneva International Motor Show (GIMS), is making a comeback after the world was troubled by COVID-19, and this time it’s happening in Qatar!
- The 2023 GIMS will take place in Doha, Qatar, at the ‘Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre (DECC)’ and several other prominent venues from 5 to 14 October 2023.
- Interestingly, the FORMULA 1 QATAR GRAND PRIX 2023 will also take place in Doha on October 8.
- The motor show will start with an exclusive opening ceremony on October 5, followed by a dedicated media day on October 6, and then the gates will be open to the public from October 7 to 14.
- The Qatar Auto Museum display, featuring an extraordinary collection of cars, including supercars, limited editions, racing, and classic cars, will be a thrilling finale to the program.
- To reserve your tickets, visit the official GIMS website. Here you will get the option to book tickets solely for the auto show or choose a complete package that includes all the events, flight tickets and stays during your visit.
Stay tuned for more details about 2023 GIMS Qatar, which will be announced in the near future. Keep following us for updates!