2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Fuel Efficiency Figures Revealed
The fuel efficiency (mileage) figures of the recently launched 2023 Kia Seltos facelift have finally been revealed officially. Here are the details: –
|Powertrain||Claimed Fuel Efficiency|
|1.5-litre N.A. Petrol with Manual||17 kmpl|
|1.5-litre N.A. Petrol with CVT Automatic||17.7 kmpl|
|1.5-litre Turbo-Petrol with iMT (clutchless manual)||17.7 kmpl|
|1.5-litre Turbo-Petrol with DCT Automatic||17.9 kmpl|
|1.5-litre Diesel with iMT (clutchless manual)||20.7 kmpl|
|1.5-litre Diesel with Automatic||19.21 kmpl|
- As the above tables indicate, the new Kia Seltos comes with three engine options, including a new 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
- Compared to the pre-facelift version of the Seltos, its upgraded version is slightly more fuel efficient.
Now, here’s a look at its engine specifications: –
|Engine||1.5-litre petrol||1.5-litre turbo-petrol (NEW)||1.5-litre diesel|
|Transmission||6-speed manual / CVT||6-speed iMT / 7-speed DCT||6-speed iMT / 6-speed AT|
|Idle Start/Stop System||✓||✓||✓|
- The newly introduced 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine replaces the previously available 1.4-litre turbo-petrol mill.
- At 160PS, this engine makes the Seltos the most powerful SUV in its class.
Variants and Features
- Kia offers the Seltos in three trim levels: Tech Line (HT Line), GT Line and X-Line. The former is subdivided into five variants: HTE, HTK, HTK+, HTX and HTX+.
- When it comes to features, the Seltos has gained numerous new features with the facelift update. These include dual-zone climate control, panoramic sunroof, bigger 18-inch alloy wheels, and Level-2 ADAS, which includes active safety features like auto emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring and much more. Click here for variant-wise complete feature details.
Price and Rivals
- Kia has priced the facelifted Seltos between Rs 10.89 lakh and Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), making it the most expensive SUV in its category.
- In the bustling realm of the mid-size SUV segment, the Kia Seltos faces competition from worthy contenders like Toyota Hyryder, Maruti Grand Vitara, Skoda Kushaq, Hyundai Creta, MG Astor and Volkswagen Taigun.