Hero MotoCorp’s electric subsidiary, Vida, has announced year-end offers and discounts of up to Rs 38,384 on its V1 Pro electric scooter, valid till December 31st, 2023. Currently, the e-scooter is priced at Rs 1.26 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi, including FAME 2 and state subsidies).
Let’s take a look at all the benefits available on the Vida V1 Pro electric scooter this month: –
|Up to Rs 6,500
|Up to Rs 5,000
|Up to Rs 7,500
|Up to Rs 2,500
|– EMI benefits of Up to Rs 7,500
– Complimentary extended battery warranty worth Rs 8,259
– Complimentary Vida subscription plan worth Rs 1,125
|Up to Rs 38,384
- As seen above, the Vida V1 Pro can be had with a cash discount of Rs 6,500. Select corporate employees can also benefit from an additional discount of Rs 2,500.
- Buyers planning to trade their old petrol vehicle can benefit from an exchange benefit of Rs 5,000.
- An additional discount of Rs 7,500 is also available for the existing Hero and Vida customers looking to buy a new Vida V1 Pro scooter.
- The brand also offers a complimentary extended battery warranty package (worth Rs 8,259) and EMI benefits of up to Rs 7,500. There’s also a free subscription plan on offer, which covers free charging at Vida charging stations and services like navigation & geofencing.
- Vida is also providing a special finance scheme under which buyers can buy the e-scooter in 2023 and start paying their EMIs in 2024.
Note: All discount offers may vary depending on the colour and your location. They are also subject to stock availability. Hence, we recommend contacting your nearest Vida dealership for more details.