Citroen C3 Gets A New Range-Topping Shine Variant With New Features
Citroen India has introduced a new top-of-the-line variant, called Shine, for the C3 hatchback. This latest trim includes all the essential features that were previously missing from the model since its debut in India.
As of now, the newly introduced variant is limited to the naturally aspirated engine option of the C3.
|Shine*||Rs 7.60 lakh|
|Shine with Vibe Pack*||Rs 7.72 lakh|
*Rs 15,000 extra for dual-tone paint
Citroen C3 Shine – What’s New?
The new range-topping Shine variant commands a premium of up to Rs 52,000 over the Feel variant. For this added premium, it gets the following additional features: –
- Connected car technology with over 35 features
- Rear wiper & wash
- Rear defogger
- 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Rear skid plate
- Reverse parking camera
- Day/night IRVM
- Electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Front fog lamps
- As mentioned above, Citroen has offered the C3 Shine variant with the 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that makes 82PS of maximum power and 115Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Expect the turbocharged engine as well as the electric version of the C3 (eC3) to also receive this variant in the near future.
- Reports suggest that the Shine variant with the turbocharged petrol engine will also get safety features like Electronic Stability Control, Hill Hold Assist, and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Despite the fact that the Citroen C3 is still missing some premium features, the latest updates certainly enhance its overall appeal and make it a more competitive offering against the likes of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, Maruti Suzuki Swift, and Tata Punch.