Citroen C3 Aircross Prices Start From Rs 9.99 Lakh; Bookings Open
Citroen India has started accepting bookings for the C3 Aircross for an initial deposit of Rs 25,000 and announced its base price, which is Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
|Citroen C3 Aircross Variants||Ex-Showroom Price|
|YOU (5-Seater)||Rs 9.99 lakh|
Deliveries of this new Citroen SUV will commence on October 15, 2023.
Typical Citroen Design
- The new Citroen C3 Aircross is essentially an elongated version of the C3 cross-hatch, with slight design changes, especially on the outside.
- Upfront, it gets the Chevron logo integrated into the grille, flanked by a Citroen C3-like split headlamp setup. However, it gain LED units in its top-spec version.
- Its front bumper design is different from the smaller C3. It follows a minimalist approach, combining skid plates for added ruggedness.
- From the sides, its elongated profile and lifted stance permit the convenient placement of a third row.
- Towards the rear, it gets a new LED taillamp setup adjoined by a thick black element, adding a distinctive touch to its style from the C3 hatchback.
- Against the measuring tape, the Citroen C3 Aircross measures 3981 mm in length, 1733 mm in width, and 1604 mm in height.
- It has a wheelbase of 2540 mm, a ground clearance of 200 mm, and a boot space of 315 litres, which can be expanded up to 511 litres with the 3rd-row removed.
Inside, the C3 Aircross features a familiar dashboard layout as its younger sibling, albeit dressed in a premium-looking black-and-beige dual-tone scheme. What further differentiates it from the C3 hatchback is the optional 7-seater version, offered alongside the standard 5-seater layout.
When it comes to features, the bigger C3 gets necessities like:-
- A dully-digital instrument cluster with a tachometer
- A 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Electronically adjustable side mirrors
- Manual air conditioning
- Roof-mounted rear AC vents (7-seater version only)
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Day/night IRVM
- 5 fast-charging ports
- Steering-mounted audio & telephony controls
- 60:40 split foldable 2nd-row seats
- 50:50 foldable and removable 3rd-row seats
- Idle start/stop system
- Rear defogger
- Dual-front airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Rear parking sensors with camera
- Tyre pressuring monitoring system
Buyers will also get the option to personalize this Citroen SUV according to their taste and preferences with four customization packs: Vibe, Elegance, Travel, and Care.
Citroen offers the new C3 Aircross with a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder, turbocharged petrol engine that makes 110PS of max power and 190Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. However, its Indonesian-spec version also comes with a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
The C3 Aicross locks horns with the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Maruti Grand Vitara, Toyota Hyryder, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, and Honda Elevate.