In this era, all the carmakers are shifting towards the production of BS6 compliant vehicles as the government has made it mandatory to do so post 31 March 2020. Mahindra has been trying to upgrade all its cars and it has finally launched its flagship SUV Alturas G4. The pricing has been up by around RS. 1 lakh.
Mahindra Alturas Poster, earlier on the website, teasing the arrival of BS6
BS6 Mahindra Alturas G4: Specifications & Features
Below are some of its features:-
- It is powered by the same previous 2.2-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out max power of 178 bhp and peak torque of 420 Nm mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission.
- It gets an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, electrically operated tailgate, ventilated seats at the front with 7 seats in total, and an electric sunroof.
- As far as safety is concerned, it gets ABS with EBD, nine airbags, traction control system, brake assist system 360-degree camera, front and rear parking sensors, ESP, HSA, and HDC, and rollover protection. The ORVMs tilt automatically as soon as the car is put in reverse gear in order to give the driver a better and clear view.
- It gets HID headlights, electrically adjustable driver seat, ambient lighting, cruise control, and dual-zone climate system.
- It comes in two variants- 2WD and 4WD.
Mahindra Alturas G4: BS6 Price
Price of Mahindra Alturas G4
The BS4 was priced at Rs. 27.7 lakh and Rs. 30.7 lakh for the two variants offered which has been increased to Rs. 28.69 lakh and Rs. 31.69 lakh for the BS6 version. The car can be booked online at the Mahindra website through a token amount of Rs. 50,000 but the deliveries are expected to commence post lockdown imposed. The 2WD version has been priced at Rs. 28.69 lakh and the 4WD version which is fully loaded spec trim is priced at Rs. 31.69 lakh. It will go head to head with Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Skoda Kodiaq, and Volkswagen Tiguan.