Ather 450S Deliveries Delayed; Production Begins
Last month, Ather Energy launched its affordable electric scooter, the 450S, at a starting price of Rs 1,29,999 (ex-showroom Bengaluru). Although its deliveries were initially scheduled to commence by the last week of August 2023, they have now been postponed till September. However, the series production of the entry-level Ather e-scooter has finally begun at the brand’s Hosur factory.
Ather 450S – A Swift Glimpse
- As mentioned above, the 450S is Ather Energy’s most affordable electric scooter in the country, which comes with a 2.9kWh battery pack that claims a range of 115 kilometres on a single charge.
- Powering this e-scooter is a 5.4kW-rated PMS motor that makes 22Nm of peak torque, letting it to do the 0-40 kmph run in just 3.9 seconds.
- The Ather 450S has a top speed of 90 kmph and supports Ather Grid’s fast charging.
Also Read: Ola MoveOS 4 To Be Roll Out In October 2023
- Design-wise, it looks largely similar to the pricier 450X and also has identical dimensions. However, it misses out on several features like the touchscreen rider’s display, WRAP riding mode, etc.
- The key features of the Ather 450S include a non-touchscreen 7-inch LCD display, turn-by-turn navigation support, three riding modes (Smart Eco, Ride, and Sport), reverse mode switch, coasting regen function, side stand indicator, auto turn indicator off, park assist, FallSafe, Emergency Stop Signal and auto-hold function.
Now, let’s take a look at its pricing in different cities: –
|City||Ather 450S Price|