After its global debut last year, the Land Rover Evoque facelift has finally made its way to India. Priced at Rs 67.9 lakh (ex-showroom), the facelifted Evoque is only available in a sole Dynamic SE variant. It is Rs 5.17 lakh more affordable than its predecessor, despite gaining multiple changes and new features. Let’s delve into these improvements in detail: –
- The 2024 Range Rover Evoque features a new signature grille with horizontal slats, flanked by more dapper pixel LED headlamps, which contain four-pixel modules having 67 precisely controlled LEDs, which altogether offer Dynamic Bend Lighting and Adaptive Driving Beam functionalities.
- The SUV also gains redesigned twin 10-spoke alloy wheels with a ‘diamond-turned’ finish and new red brake callipers.
- It also features sleeker LED taillights and an updated colour palette with Tribeca Blue and Corinthian Bronze as newly added options.
Also Read: Mercedes-Benz C 300d Discontinued In India
- The biggest change comes inside the cabin in the form of a new single 11.4-inch curved Pivi Pro touchscreen infotainment system that replaces the earlier split screen setup. This not only provides a cleaner look to the dashboard but also introduces a concealed storage area that also features a wireless charging pad. There are no physical switches on the dashboard; instead, sidebars on the touchscreen offer access to critical functions like climate, seating, and audio controls. JLR claims that 80% of tasks can be done with two taps.
- Additionally, it now sports a new gear selector, a new steering wheel and an all-digital instrument cluster for added functionality.
- Other notable features of the new Range Rover Evoque include connected car technology, a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control, electric front seats with heating & cooling functions, wireless support for Apple Carplay and Android Auto, PM 2.5 air filter, a 3D 360-degree camera, multiple driving modes, traction control, and Terrain Response system.
What Powers The 2024 Range Rover Evoque?
The upgraded Evoque continue to get the 2-litre petrol and diesel engine options, paired with a 48V mild-hybrid system.