Get ready if you’re planning to book the 2024 Kia Sonet Facelift. Bookings for the upgraded SUV will commence from midnight, ie., at 12AM on December 20, 2023. Interested customers can make their reservations either online or at authorised Kia dealerships across the country.
2024 Kia Sonet Facelift – Delivery Timeline
Kia has announced that deliveries of the new Sonet will commence in January 2024, likely soon after its price announcement. However, buyers seeking its diesel-manual trims will have to wait till February 2024.
Kia has advised the use of the K-code for priority delivery.
How To Get K-Code?
- To obtain a K-Code, buyers can connect with an existing Kia owner and ask them to generate a K-code on Kia’s official website.
- Use this K-code while booking to substantially shorten your delivery waiting period for your new Kia Sonet compared to those who will book the SUV without any K-Code.
- A K-Code will be distinctive for each customer, so avoid sharing your unique K-Code with other customers.
Note: The K-Code will only be applicable for bookings made on December 20, 2023.
2024 Kia Sonet Facelift – What’s New?
For a facelift update, the Kia Sonet has been given a comprehensive update, comprising some significant design changes as well as plenty of new features.
- The sub-compact SUV now gets a redesigned tiger-nose grille with a revamped lighting system and front bumper. It also receives new alloys, a new LED taillamp setup, along with a reprofiled tailgate section and a bolder rear bumper.
- Inside, the cabin layout is largely unchanged, save for the revised housing of the infotainment system and a new climate control panel.
- Regarding features, it gains a new 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, 4-way powered driver’s seat, 360-degree camera with blind-view monitoring system and Level-1 ADAS suite, which comprises 10 camera-based active safety features, like lane keep assist, high-beam assist, forward collision warning and avoidance assist, etc.
- Underneath the hood, the Kia Sonet continue to get all three engine options as its outgoing model. However, its diesel version can now be had with a conventional 6-speed manual gearbox. Click here for more details.