2023 Toyota Innova Crysta Diesel Prices Annouced
Latest Update: Toyota India has finally announced the prices of the range-topping VX and ZX variants.
Toyota India has finally announced the new price list of the 2023 Innova Crysta MPV. It now ranges between Rs 19.13 lakh to Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
Here’s a look at its variant-wise price list: –
|2023 Toyota Innova Crysta||Price|
|G (7-seater)||Rs 19.13 lakh|
|G (8-seater)||Rs 19.18 lakh|
|GX (7-seater)||Rs 19.99 lakh|
|GX (8-seater)||Rs 19.99 lakh|
2023 Toyota Innova Crysta – All You Need To Know About
- Toyota Innova Crysta comes in four broad variants: G, GX, VX and ZX.
- Prices of the VX and ZX variants will be revealed in the near future.
- Compared to the entry-level G variant of the Innova Hycross, the 2023 Innova Crysta is expensive by Rs 58,000.
- Powering the Toyota Innova Crysta is a 2.4-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine (150PS/343Nm), paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox and rear-wheel drivetrain (RWD).
- It has been updated to meet the upcoming BS6 Phase 2 and RDE emission norms. It is also E20 fuel compliant.
- The 2.7-litre petrol engine option is no longer available with the MPV.
- The upgraded Innova Crysta has also received a few cosmetic changes, comprising a squarer grille and plenty of chrome touches for the grille and the bumper.
- Key features of the updated model include: –
|Comfort & Convenience||Safety|
|– 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system|
– Six-speaker sound system
– Multi-function steering wheel
– Automatic climate control
– Rear AC vents
– Ambient lighting
– 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
– Keyless entry with push-button start
– Power adjustable ORVMs
|– Up to 7 airbags |
– Front & rear parking sensors
– Vehicle stability control
– Hill assist
– Day/night IRVM
- Bookings for the MPV are already underway.
- The Innova Crysta doesn’t have any direct rival in the Indian market. It can be considered a superior alternative to the Kia Carens, Maruti Ertiga, XL6 and Mahindra Marazzo.