Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 Gets Alloy Wheels
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 have been updated with a variety of improvements that make them more modern than ever. Here’s all you need to know about these upgraded motorcycles: –
- To begin with, both the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 get 18-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres.
- The Interceptor 650 continues to utilize Ceat tyres, while the upgraded Continental GT runs on the new Vredestein tyres with a rear radial unit.
- The 650 twins now also pack an LED headlamp borrowed from the recently launched Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650.
- Both motorcycles now also feature a Super Meteor-like rotary switchgear, along with a USB mobile charger.
- Royal Enfield has also introduced new colour options for both bikes.
- The Interceptor 650 receives four new colourways – Black Ray, Cali Green, Barcelona Blue and Black Pearl, out of which the latter is customisable under the bikemaker’s MiY (Make It Yours) programme.
- The Continental GT 650 gets two new body shades: Slipstream Blue and Apex Grey, accompanied by the blacked-out engine, underpinnings and exhausts, providing the bike with a more stealthy appearance.
- The brand has also axed the Downtown Drag, Baker Express, Ventura Blue and Orange Crush colour schemes from the Interceptor 650;s colour palette, while the Continental GT 650 loses the Ventura Storm hue.
- With all these changes, the prices of the Royal Enfield 650 Twins have been increased by up to Rs 16,318.H Here’s a look at their revised price list: –
|Model||New Price||Quantum of Price Hike|
|Cali Green/Canyon Red||Rs 3,03,000||+Rs 14,186|
|Black Pearl/ Sunset Strip||Rs 3,11,000||+Rs 13,771|
|Black Ray/Barcelona Blue (NEW)||Rs 3,21,000||N.A.|
|Mark 2||Rs 3,31,000||+Rs 16,318|
|Continental GT 650|
|Rocker Red/British Racing Green||Rs 3,19,000||+Rs 13,376|
|Dux Deluxe||Rs 3,29,000||+Rs 14,962|
|Slipstream Blue/Apex Grey (NEW)||Rs 3,39,000||N.A.|
|Mr. Clean||Rs 3,45,000||+Rs 13,432|