2023 Bajaj Avenger 220 Street Launched At Rs 1.42 Lakh
After being discontinued in 2020, the Bajaj Avenger 220 Street has finally made a comeback to the Indian market. Essentially, it is an urban commuter version of the Avenger 220 Cruise and has been priced at Rs 1,42,029 (ex-showroom Pune), the same as the 220 Cruise model.
2023 Bajaj Avenger 220 Street – What’s New?
- The Bajaj Avenger 220 Street MY23 version looks identical to the Avenger 160 Street. It features a circular halogen headlight with LED daytime running lights, a small front cowl, a black metal grab rail in place of 220 Cruise’s pillion backrest, and 17-/15-inch alloy wheels with TVS Eurogrip tires.
- Unlike the 160 Street’s analogue console, the Avenger 220 Street gets a fully digital instrument cluster.
- The ell-tale lights continue to be featured on the tank.
Engine and Braking System
- At the heart of the Avenger 220 Street is a BS6 Phase 2 and E20 compliant 220cc air-oil-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine as before that churns out 19.03PS of max power and 17.55Nm of peak torque.
- For anchoring, the bike gets a 280mm disc up front and a 130mm drum at the rear, with a single-channel Antilock Braking System (ABS).
The Bajaj Avenger 220 is one of the most affordable cruisers in India that has no direct rival in the market.