2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno: What Each Variant Has To Offer
Latest Update: Facelifted Maruti Suzuki Baleno has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.35 lakh (ex-showroom). Click here for details.
Variant-wise features details of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift have been leaked online ahead of its launch on 23rd February 2022. Its bookings are already underway for a token amount of Rs 11,000. It will be offered in six trims: Sigma, Delta, Zeta, Zeta (O), Alpha, and Alpha (O). Here’s what each variant has to offer: –
2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno Facelift – Sigma
Key Features: –
- Exterior: Projector headlamps (halogen), LED combination tail lamp, steel wheels, body coloured bumpers, black door handles and ORVMs, boot spolier.
- Comfort and Convenience: Central locking, tilt adjustment function for power steering wheel, all four power windos, one-touch up/down function for the driver’s side window, keyless entry, automatic AC, gear shift indicator, rear defogger.
- Safety: – Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, seat belt reminder, high speed alert system.
2022 Maruti Baleno Delta
Key Features (over Sigma trim): –
- Exterior: Chrome finishing on front grille, turn indicators on outside mirrors, body coloured door handles & ORVMs, and wheel covers.
- Interior: Rear parcel shelf.
- Comfort and Convenience: Power adjustable & foldable outside mirrors, steering mounted audio controls.
- Infotainment/Entertainment: 7-inch Smartplay touchscreen infotainment system, Android Auto & Apple Carplay smartphone integration support, 4-speakers.
- Safety: – Electronic Stability Program (ESP) with hill hold assist (AMT variants only).
Also Read: 2022 Maruti WagonR – What To Expect?
2022 Maruti Baleno Zeta
Key Features (over Delta trim): –
- Exterior: Automatic LED projector headlamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, chrome finishing on door handles.
- Interior: Front center sliding armrest, front footwell lam, 60:40 rear split seats with adjustable headrests, 4.2-inch color TFT display for the instrument cluster.
- Comfort and Convenience: Next-generation Suzuki Connect tech (connected car technology) with remote operations, rear AC vent, height adjustable driver’s seat, telescopic adjustment for steering wheel, push button engine start/stop, rear fast charging port, rear wiper and washer.
- Infotainment/Entertainment: New 7-inch Smartplay Pro touchscreen infotainment system, Alexa voice assistant, 2 tweeters, Over-The-Air (OTA) upgrade support.
- Safety: – Side and curtain airbags, rear camera.
2022 Maruti Baleno Alpha
Key Features (over Zeta trim): –
- Exterior: LED fog lamps, LED daytime running lamps (DRLs), 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, UV cut glasses.
- Interior: Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Comfort and Convenience: Customisable heads up display (HUD), auto folding outside mirrors, cruise control, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror (IRVM).
- Infotainment/Entertainment: All-new 9-inch Smartplay Pro+ touchscreen infotainment, Arkamys-tuned sound system.
- Safety: – 360 degree camera, ESP with hilld hold (with both manual and AMT trim).
2022 Maruti Baleno Facelift – Colour Options
The upgraded hatchback will be available in six colour options: Nexa Blue, Pearl Arctic White, Opulent Red (NEW), Grandeur Grey (NEW), Luxe Beige (NEW), and Splendid Silver (NEW).