Volkswagen Cars Available with Huge Discounts This Month
Planning to bring a new car home? Well, buying a Volkswagen car could be beneficial for you as the German automaker has rolled out monthly offers across its entire product lineup, comprising Taigun, Virtus and Tiguan. These offers consist of cash discount/service value packages (SVP), exchange bonuses, and loyalty benefits.
Here’s a look at the model-wise offers breakup –
|Cash Discount/Service Value Package||Up to Rs 25,000||Up to Rs 25,000||SVP of Up to Rs 85,000 or cash discount of Rs 40,000|
|Exchange Bonus||Up to Rs 30,000 (MY22), up to Rs 20,000 (MY23)||Up to Rs 20,000||–|
|Loyalty Discount||Rs 10,000||Rs 10,000||–|
|Total Benefits||Up to Rs 65,000||Up to Rs 55,000||Up to Rs 85,000|
- All offers are valid till the end of February 2023.
- The MY2022 Volkswagen Taigun SUV gets offers of up to Rs 65,000. However, the exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 is only applicable to the 1.0-litre Topline manual variant. All the other MY22 variants get a slightly lower exchange bonus of Rs 20,000.
- The MY2023 Volkswagen Taigun get benefits worth up to Rs 55,000. However, it is worth noting that the above-stated cash discount is being offered only on the 1.0-litre Highline automatic variant.
- Irrespective of the manufacturing year, the Volkswagen Virtus sedan gets benefits of up to Rs 55,000 in February 2023. However, the GT Plus DSG (both MY22 & MY23) and 1.0-litre Topline automatic (MY23) trims only get a loyalty discount. Moreover, the cash discount/SVP is only available on the manual gearbox-equipped Highline and Topline variants.
- Volkswagen’s flagship Tiguan SUV can only be had with either a service value package of up to Rs 85,000 or a cash discount of Rs 40,000. The offer is also available on its recently launched Exclusive Edition.
Note: The offers mentioned here may vary depending on your city and the variant chosen. Hence, we suggest you to contact your nearest Volkswagen dealership for more details.