2023 Hero Glamour Launched; Gets Digital Instrument Cluster
Hero MotoCorp has launched the upgraded Glamour 125cc commuter motorcycle at a starting price of Rs 82,348, making it Rs 1,440 more expensive than earlier.
|Hero Glamour||New Price||Quantum of Price Hike|
|Drum Brake||Rs 82,348||Rs 1,440|
|Disc Brake||Rs 86,348||Rs 1,440|
2023 Hero Glamour – What’s New?
- For starters, the Hero Glamour now complies with the latest BS6 Phase-II emission norms. Having said that, the bike now comes with a second-generation onboard diagnostic (OBD) device, which continuously observes the emission levels, and in case of any irregularities, it warns the rider via a malfunction indicator on the instrument cluster.
- The Glamour is now also E20-compliant.
- Speaking of the engine output, it now makes 10.83PS of max power and 10.6Nm of peak torque. While the torque output is the same, it now produces 0.04PS less power than before. When it comes to mileage, the bike now returns 63 kmpl.
- Besides the upgraded engine, the 2023 Glamour now also receives a new fully digital instrument cluster and a mobile charging USB port. The former shows riding-related information like real-time mileage, speedometer, odometer and tell-tale lights.
- Hero has also lowered the seat height for the rider and the pillion by 8mm and 17mm, respectively.
- Hero also claims to make the seat more spacious.
- The design of the fuel tank has also been redesigned to be more flat.
Hero offers the new Glamour 125 in three vibrant colour options: Candy Blazing Red, Techno Blue-Black and Sports Red-Black.
In the 125cc segment, the 2023 Glamour goes up against the likes of the Honda Shine, Honda SP125 and Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon.
All prices ex-showroom Delhi