TVS Motors Introduced Year End Offers On Jupiter, NTorq 125 And Apache Range
With the year coming to an end, TVS Motor Company is trying its best to attract the buyers as the last month of the year is considered a period of low sales; therefore, the Hosur based manufacturer has announced attractive offers on its selected products including the TVS Jupiter, TVS NTorq 125, and TVS Apache range of motorcycles. Here are the details: –
- On the purchase of a TVS bike or scooter, the brand is giving Paytm gift vouchers worth Rs 4,500. This includes a Rs 600 voucher for electricity bills, Rs 900 voucher for DTH recharges, and a Rs 1,000 voucher for mobile recharge, Paytm Mall & flight tickets, etc.
- TVS has also made the finance buying method more flexible for the customers by offering a ‘No Income Proof’ scheme that covers up to 85% of the loan for TVS motorcycles and 90% for TVS scooters & mopeds.
- A special low-interest rate of 6.99% has been introduced for TVS Jupiter, Star City Plus, Sport, Scooty Pep Plus, Scooty Zest 110, and Radeon.
- The homegrown manufacturer is also offering low EMI options for selected banks and financial institutions including HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata Capital, L&T Finance, HDB Financials, IDFC, Shriram City Union Finance, and IBL Finance.
- You can also get a 5% cashback (up to Rs 5,000) on EMI purchase through selected partners.
Also Read: TVS ARIVE: A New Way Of Experiencing TVS Bikes Virtually
- All offers are valid until 31st December 2020.
- Terms & Conditions are applied to all offers.