With the year coming to an end, TVS Motor Company is trying its best to attract the buyers as the last month of the year is considered a period of low sales; therefore, the Hosur based manufacturer has announced attractive offers on its selected products including the TVS Jupiter, TVS NTorq 125, and TVS Apache range of motorcycles. Here are the details: –
- On the purchase of a TVS bike or scooter, the brand is giving Paytm gift vouchers worth Rs 4,500. This includes a Rs 600 voucher for electricity bills, Rs 900 voucher for DTH recharges, and a Rs 1,000 voucher for mobile recharge, Paytm Mall & flight tickets, etc.
- TVS has also made the finance buying method more flexible for the customers by offering a ‘No Income Proof’ scheme that covers up to 85% of the loan for TVS motorcycles and 90% for TVS scooters & mopeds.
- A special low-interest rate of 6.99% has been introduced for TVS Jupiter, Star City Plus, Sport, Scooty Pep Plus, Scooty Zest 110, and Radeon.
- The homegrown manufacturer is also offering low EMI options for selected banks and financial institutions including HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata Capital, L&T Finance, HDB Financials, IDFC, Shriram City Union Finance, and IBL Finance.
- You can also get a 5% cashback (up to Rs 5,000) on EMI purchase through selected partners.
- All offers are valid until 31st December 2020.
- Terms & Conditions are applied to all offers.