Japanese auto manufacturers Toyota has introduced numerous offers and discount schemes on three of its mass-market models including the Maruti Baleno-based Glanza premium hatchback, Maruti Vitara Brezza-derived Urban Cruiser SUV, and Toyota Yaris sedan. The brand exempted the full-sized Fortuner SUV, Camry executive sedan, and the Innova Crysta & Vellfire MPVs from any official benefits this month.
Here’s a look at the model-wise offers valid till the end of February 2021: –
Toyota Urban Cruiser
Rs 15,000 (only on MY2020)
Toyota Yaris (MY 2020 Model)
Toyota Yaris (MY 2021 Model)
- All the above-mentioned offers are valid till the end of 28th February 2021.
- Offer amounts may vary from city to city, and variant to variant for all models.
- The MY2020 model of the Yaris sedan is offered with maximum savings of up to Rs 65,000. For the people not in know, the Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 9.16 lakh and Rs 14.60 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and comes with a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 107PS and 140Nm. It can be had with either a 6-speed manual or a 7-step CVT automatic transmission option.
- If you want to go with Toyota's sub-4-meter SUV, then you can save up to Rs 35,000 on the ex-showroom prices which range between Rs 8.40 lakh to Rs 11.30 lakh. Like its donor model i.e., the Maruti Vitara Brezza, the Urban Cruiser is also powered by the same 1.5-litre petrol engine (105PS/138Nm) with mild-hybrid technology. It is available with the option of a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
- Glanza, Toyota's only hatchback is available with the least discounts among all. It is offered with two 1.2-litre petrol engines: a naturally aspirated unit (83PS/113Nm) and a dualjet petrol engine (90PS/113Nm) equipped with the mild-hybrid tech. While the NA motor comes with a choice of 5-speed manual or a CVT transmission, the latter is offered only with a 5-speed manual gearbox. Currently, Toyota retails the Glanza from Rs 7.18 lakh to Rs 9.10 lakh (ex-showroom).