The accumulative sales report for the month of November 2022 has been released and breaking the usual trends; the Tata Nexon has made the second spot in the top 10 selling cars list. However, Maruti Suzuki continues to lead the sales chart.
Listed below are the top 10 best-selling cars of November 2022: –
|Model||Nov 2022||Nov 2021||Oct 2022||MoM|
|Maruti Wagon R||14,720||16,853||17,945||-12.6%||-17.9%|
|Maruti Brezza||11,324||10,760 (Vitara Brezza)||9,941||+5.24%||+14%|
- With almost 21,000 units in sales, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno topped the list in November 2022, registering an increase of over 100 per cent in November 2022.
- Surpassing India’s highly loved entry-level hatchback, the Maruti Suzuki Alto, the Tata Nexon became the second best-seller car of the last month, witnessing a jump of over 60 per cent. However, it is worth noting that these figures also include the sales of Nexon’s electric versions: Prime and Max.
- The following five places in the sales chart were again held by Maruti Suzuki cars.
- The Hyundai Creta took the 8th spot on the list, becoming the highest-selling mid-size SUV of the month.
- Giving a thought fight to the Maruti Brezza, the Tata Punch took the 9th position on the list.