Top 10 Highest Selling Cars and SUVs of February 2023
The list of best-selling cars (top 10) has been released. The Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) and hatchbacks have occupied most positions in the top 10 sales chart, and once again, the Maruti Suzuki has dominated the list.
Here’s how each model fared in February 2022:
|Model||Feb 2023||Feb 2022||Jan 2023||MoM||YoY|
|Maruti Wagon R||16,889||14,669||20,466||-17.5%||+15.13%|
- As the above table revealed, the Maruti Suzuki topped the list with seven out of ten cars sold, while Hyundai and Tata Motors filled the remaining spots.
- Maruti Suzuki has marked the top six and seventh position in the list.
- Only three vehicles from Tata and Hyundai’s lineups made it to the top 10 sales spots in February 2023.
- Except for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Swift, Dzire and Brezza, all the models have seen a sales drop when compared to January 2023. However, the YoY figures have witnessed positive growth for most models.
- The Maruti Suzuki Dzire registered the highest MoM growth of 48.4 per cent, while the Brezza saw the maximum growth in the YoY figure.