Top 10 Highest Selling Car Brands Of February 2023
February was a good month for the Indian car market, with most carmakers reporting decent year-over-year (YoY) sales growth. Let’s check out how the top 10 car brands performed in February 2023: –
|Carmaker||February 2023||February 2022||January 2023||MoM Growth (%)||YoY Growth (%)|
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Brezza Waiting Period Detailed
- As usual, the Maruti Suzuki was the only carmaker to register total car sales of over a lakh units in February 2022. It registered approximately 10 per cent of YoY growth when compared to February 2022.
- Despite a slight decline in the MoM figures, Korean automaker Hyundai managed to cling to its second place in the sales chart, outperforming Tata Motors by about 4,000 units.
- Compared to January 2023, Tata saw an decline in their MoM figure by 10 per cent last month. However, its YoY figure increased by almost seven per cent.
- Reporting a decline in monthly sales, Mahindra stood at 4th position on the list.
- Kia stood fifth on the list, witnessing a drop of 14 per cent in its MoM figure.
- The next five positions in the list were taken by Toyota, Renault, Honda, MG and Skoda respectively. Among all, Renault registered the highest MoM growth.