Tata Nexon EV Max Gets Bigger Infotainment System, Upgraded Camera
To keep its cars up-to-date, Tata Motors has introduced a series of enhancements for the range-topping XZ+ Lux variant of the Nexon EV Max, resulting in a price increase of Rs 30,000 compared to its previous version.
|Nexon EV Max XZ+ Lux||Old Price||New Price||Price Hike|
|With 3.3kW Charger||Rs 18.49 lakh||Rs 18.79 lakh||+ Rs 30,000|
|With 7.2kW Charger||Rs 18.99 lakh||Rs 19.29 lakh||+ Rs 30,000|
Tata Nexon EV Max XZ+ Lux – What’s New?
For the added premium of Rs 30,000, the Nexon Max XZ+ Lux trim gets: –
- A 10.25-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system
- Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Voice assist in six languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, and Marathi
- Tata also claims that its sound system has been improved.
- Earlier, these features were limited to its recently introduced Dark Edition trim.
Apart from the above-mentioned additions, the SUV remains unchanged. Having said that, it continues to get features like auto headlamps & wipers, electric sunroof, cruise control, auto AC, tyre pressure monitoring, wireless charging, ventilated seats, hill hold & descent assist, ISOFIX child seat mounts, dual-front airbags, and electronic stability control.
What powers the Nexon EV Max?
- The Nexon EV Max draws its charge from a 40.5kWh battery pack which claims a range of up to 453 kilometres in a single go.
- Its PMS electric motor is rated at 120PS and 250Nm.
- Using a 50kW DC charger, this electric SUV can be charged from 0 to 80% in 56 minutes, whereas the 7.2kW home charge can juice up its battery pack in 7.2 hrs.
In the compact EV segment, the Nexon EV Max goes up against the Mahindra XUV400 EV.