Tata Altroz Gets A New Sunroof Equipped Variant
- Tata Motors has reintroduced the XM trim in Altroz’s variant lineup.
- Priced from Rs 6.9 lakh (ex-showroom), this variant is based on the XE+ trim and comes with a host of extra features, including a sunroof.
- The XM variant with a sunroof will be christened the XM (S).
- Both the XM and sunroof-equipped XM (S) variants of the Tata Altroz are limited to its 1.2-litre petrol-manual powertrain option, which makes 88PS and 115Nm.
|Tata Altroz XM||Rs 6.9 lakh|
|Tata Altroz XM (S)||Rs 7.35 lakh|
- Compared to the XE+ variant, the Altroz XM trim commands a premium of Rs 10,000. For these added bucks, it gets: –
- 16-inch steel wheels with full-size covers
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Steering-mounted audio controls
- Power adjustable side mirrors with auto-hold function
- 9-inch aftermarket touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity (optional)
- Additionally, if you wish to add the sunroof, you’ll have to pay an extra Rs 45,000.
- Features like a 4-inch LCD instrument cluster, a front power outlet, adjustable front seat headrests, manual AC, powered windows, remote keyless entry with follow-me-home function, dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, impact sensing auto door unlock, ISOFIX anchors, etc., have been carried forward from the XE variant.
Feature Rejig For Other Variants
Apart from introducing two new variants, Tata has also made revisions to the features list of certain other variants of the Altroz. Here are the details: –
|Variant||XE||XM+ / XM+ (S)||XT|
|Feature Addition||– Rear power windows|
– Keyless entry with follow me home headlights
|– Black & grey interior|
– Rear parking camera
– Cruise control
– Height-adjustable driver’s seat
|– Height-adjustable driver’s seat |
– 16-inch hyperstyle steel wheels
– Rear defogger
- Altroz’s base-spec XE variant gets rear power windows and keyless entry with a follow-me-home function for the headlamps.
- The mid-spec XM+ and its sunroof-equipped XM+ (S) variants now receive a black & grey interior scheme, rear parking camera, cruise control and height-adjustable driver’s seat.
- The Altroz XT, on the other hand, receives a rear defogger and 16-inch hyperstyle steel wheels over the XM+ variant.
- Currently, the Tata Altroz ranges between Rs 6.6 lakh to Rs 10.74 lakh (ex-showroom) and rivals the Toyota Glanza, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and Hyundai i20.