Take A Look At The Interior Of The Upcoming MG Comet EV Here
Ahead of its official unveiling on April 19, MG Motor India has provided a new sneak peek at the interior of the upcoming Comet EV through a teaser video.
XUV700-like Twin Display Setup
- The MG Comet EV gets the same dashboard layout as the Wuling Air EV, wrapped in a dual-tone black-and-beige scheme with a brushed silver element at the centre, giving it a premium appeal.
- Its two-spoke steering wheel features Apple iPod-inspired switches for audio & telephony controls.
- The biggest highlight of its cabin is the dual floating 10.25-inch displays housing the touchscreen infotainment and a digital driver’s unit.
- The display features various widgets and appears to be customizable.
- The EV seems to feature a manual air conditioning system with rotary dials and telescopic adjustment for the steering wheel.
- Observant individuals may also spot a square button enclosed in a sleek black casing labelled with “E/S”. We believe it to be a toggle button for switching between Eco and Sports drive modes.
- Other anticipated features of the MG Comet EV consist of connected car technology, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration, front and rear-view cameras, and multiple airbags.
What else do we know about the MG Comet EV?
- The MG Comet EV is essentially a rebadged version of the Wuling Air EV.
- It has an unconventional boxy design and can accommodate up to four passengers.
- MG is likely to offer the Comet EV with a 41PS rear-axle-mounted e-motor and two battery pack options, with an expected range of over 300 kilometres.
- Expect MG to price this tiny EV from around Rs 9 lakh (ex-showroom).